UPDATE: Many congratulations to the winner Colin Roberts, from Peterborough.
We have a great competition to offer our readers and twitter followers – the chance to win a pair of VIP tickets for this weekend’s Avon Tyres British GT Championship round at Snetterton.
In conjunction with the Trackspeed Racing team (who have just launched their new twitter account @TrackspeedGT) and the race organisers, SRO, the prize includes:
- Sunday entrance
- Sunday breakfast at SRO hospitality
- Sunday lunch at SRO hospitality
- Sunday cake / tea at SRO hospitality
- Grid walk access via SRO (winner must be over 18)
- Tour of the Trackspeed garage and cars
To have a chance of winning these tickets, worth up to 100 UK pounds, simply retweet the tweet from @racinggt which starts with the words: “Win VIP tickets“.
The competition closes at 2200 on Wednesday, June 12th. The winner will be selected randomly from the retweets of that post and the results announced 0900 this Thursday morning. Only one retweet per person and per account. All about the championship can be found at www.britishgt.com and on twitter @britishgt.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read carefully the entry requirements below. By participating in the competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, but is not open to employees of the Promoter and their families or anyone else professionally associated with this competition.
- Participants can enter this competition during the period from June 10th 2013 up to 2200BST on 12th June 2013. Entries received outside the competition period will not be accepted.
- The Winner of the pair of VIP tickets must be 18 years old so they can participate in the Grid walk.
- The winners will be notified by email or Twitter.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant drawn as a winner and to select an alternative winner at random, in circumstances where the Participant breaches these Terms, cannot be contacted or has not acknowledged the notification from the Promoter that the Participant is a draw winner within 24 hours from such notification.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to cancel the Draw and/or the prize where circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control arise (including any acts or omissions from any third parties) which would prevent the Promoter from being able to deliver the Prize.
- Promoter may, to the extent this is reasonably necessary, vary or amend the promotion and/or the number and type of prizes available (for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value) and the Participant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding in relation to all matters relating to this Competition and may not be subject to any discussions or correspondence.
- The winner agrees to have their name published on the twitter and facebook accounts of Trackspeed Racing, Racing.GT and British GT.
- Twitter in no way sponsors, endorses, administers or is associated with this promotion.